Dear Friends, It is really toughest time to fight against corona. We are feeling very insecure inside our home. We always spending our time to earn money and mostly outside the home. This is the opportunity to stay strong home and utilize this time with family. Explore yourself in this toughest situation. We hope that we definitely win battle against corona. This is my warali painting related to simple steps to protect from corona. Stay safe.. Take care
Dear Friends, Every day's sunrise bring us a golden opportunity to live with certain purpose. We always pray and thank God for giving such valuable life. @Every day we have to do at least one thing which will make you proud and give you satisfaction before you go to bed. @ I always recall these five lines in the morning which gives intrinsic motivation. 1.I am the Best: You have to appreciate and respect your self. It will create mind with positive thoughts. 2.I can do it: Daily life bring new challenges and tasks to be performed. Your approach is to accept challenges and utilize your energy and abilities with positive attitude. 3. I am Winner: Winning attitude or approach is key to success.You should work with devotion and put your 100% to suceed in your life. 4.Today is my day: Every morning we get a precious gift of life to live.Always think positive for every day and start your day with positive affirmation to make your every day memorable. 5.God is ...
Comments
Post a Comment